Corporate, individuals and trusts
- Drafting of Wills and Trusts.
- Registering of Wills and Trusts.
- Administration of Deceased Estates at Master’s Office.
- Drafting and executing Powers of Attorney.
- Acceptance of Executor and Trustee appointments and obtaining Letters of Executorship.
- Supervising nominated Executors and Trustees on a retainer basis and obtaining Letters of Executorship.
“This is an area of law where there are more sensitive issues involved so I feel that it is important to be flexible. Often individuals who have been appointed as Executors prefer to wind up an estate themselves rather than appoint an agent to do it for them. I provide a supervisory service to individual executors on a retainer basis which allows a client to be more involved in the process.”
Carol During & Associates offer the following legal services
Carol During & Associates | Principal Attorney: Carol During