- Drafting of Contracts for all types of property transactions.
- Subdivisional transfers.
- Lodgement and registration of all transactions in the Deeds Office (including necessary preliminary dealings with government departments and municipalities).
- Establishment of New Sectional Title Schemes and Developments.
- Bonds with Financial institutions (Nedbank) and Notarial bonds (National Empowerment Fund).
- Third party and individual bonds and loan agreements.
As an admitted Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, Carol understands the differences between SA and UK property law, and is thus able to advise UK clients on property transactions in South Africa.
Carol During & Associates offer the following legal services
Carol During & Associates | Principal Attorney: Carol During